Monday, December 20, 2010

25 Days of Giveaways: Day 20

Tina from Living Without Sophia and Ellie came up with this great idea for giveaways during the holiday season. There is a different giveaway going on each day by a different Baby Loss Mama and its the second year that Tina has put these giveaways together. I lost my sweet Jonathan last July and I remember how much I enjoyed these giveaways. I hosted a giveaway from my personal blog earlier this month and am now excited to host a giveaway from my collage site!!

For those who are new to this site, I create photo collages for parents who have lost babies of their babies gone too soon!! For today's giveaway I will create a collage for the winner with the photos or images of your choice, send you a print of your collage up to a 8x10 and frame it!! If I have already created a collage for you, please enter because I can take the collage I have already created for you and create a print and frame for you based on the collage previously created!

Good Luck to everyone!! I will leave this open till noon est Tuesday, December 21st. I will be choosing a winner at random.org. Due to how close we are to Christmas, I can not guarantee you will receive your print before Christmas, but who doesn't love a late Christmas gift? :)

20 comments:

Brianna said...

The collages you make are BEAUTIFUL! The only issue with being the winner of today's giveaway is choosing which photos to use.

Jill said...

I love the collage you made for my babes!!

michelle hs said...

you are too sweet to participate in the giveaways again! i do not have a collage yet for xavier, but it would be lovely to win and have one made. thank you.

brigette said...

How exciting!! I love the collage you made for Kael I would love to have it printed! Your so sweet to do another giveaway! Much love!!

Jus and Kat said...

What you do is very cool Jessica, I would love a collage for Dylan!

Kat @ In Dylan's Memory

Trena said...

LOVE this Jessica! You've already created a collage for me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Thank you for having this giveaway! ♥

Angie said...

What an awesome giveaway! I would LOVE to win this one.

angiemedic56[at]yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

That is great that you do collages.

Kristi said...

What a great giveaway!!! I would love to have a collage of Jordan's pictures!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift!

Ava's mummy said...

What a fabulous gift, you are so kind to host this particular giveaway. Good luck to all the other BLMs and sending you all much peace and strength. xxxx

Anonymous said...

I just love your work! What a great giveaway!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for the giveaway! I would love to win one for my angels. Riley (2/11/10) and Peyton (8/19/10) are my only children. They were both lost to missed miscarriages. I miss them every day and it is a sad first Christmas without them. Much love to you thanks so much!

Melissa said...

I love the collage you did for Laken. It was beautiful! This would be a great giveaway to win!!

Melissa said...

I haven't gotten around to doing a photo collage of Mikayla yet so I'd love it!

Holly said...

Awesome! Thanks Jessica! I have looked forward to these giveaways. I enjoyed them so much last year!

Sarita Boyette said...

What a beautiful idea! Thank you for having another giveaway! I would love to have a collage for Meredith.

Susan said...

Hi Jes.

I have won twice in the last two weeks, so I am NOT entering any more giveaways. I just wanted to tell you that we had Gracie's collage printed off in an 11x14 print and framed to put with the rest of her stuff. It looks fantastic! Thanks so much!!!

jamie said...

I love the collage you made for Vincent - it is in Louis's baby book as well in the sibling page. It meant so much to me to open that when I was in the hospital on bedrest. Simply BEAUTIFUL!

Tina said...

Thank you again Jessica for hosting another day! You're GREAT!! xx

Post a Comment