Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whose Collage Am I Working On?

I am going to start updating this post with whose collage I am currently working. I will post those once I complete the collages and get the "ok" from the requester to post the blog as that is most important to me.

1. Isabella Grace
2. Michael Noah
3. Sebastion Rush
4. Riley and Peyton
5. Ethan
6. Wyatt Keith
7. Jayde
8. Logan Alexander

I work the collages in order of receipt. Collage requests are currently closed until I have completed all the collages listed on this page.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I would love to do one but I keep forgetting! Things have been sooo busy with me lately. If I can find some time this week I'll do that.

Life Without You said...

Thank you jessica for Serena collage is so beautiful..Would you please share here in your blog..Is so beautiful..

Post a Comment