Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Delay On Collages

I am quite behind on collages and as a result I am going to hold off on taking anymore requests. I have been emotionally unavailable to complete the ones I have, but I will complete them. I just ask that you give me the time I need. :)

I am currently pregnant and just very emotionally and mentally drained right now dealing with pregnancy after loss.

I am first and foremost sorry that any of us have a need to remember our babies. Please know I know how important these requests are to you and as soon as I am able to, I will get going again.

Love to all!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Take your time Jessica. Just take care of yourself and feel better. Lots of hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your baby.
Take your time take care of yourself and your baby, we can wait and when the time comes Im sure we will be so happy to see the collages with our babies' pictures but for now you are exactly what you have to do and there is no need to be sorry we are grateful to have a special person like you.
Love,
Elaini and angel Leandra

Ames said...

Oh I'm sorry I'd sent in my request before I saw this! Take your time. Hope your pregnancy goes well. xoxoxo

Post a Comment