Monday, March 29, 2010

Collage Ideas

I was just randomly thinking and I know that some people say that they are not sure we could do a collage because they don't have a lot of baby pictures or maybe next to none.

The good news about this is that pictures don't always create memories. Here are some ideas that you can have included in your collage:

a. Ultrasound pictures during pregnancy/Photos of the parents during pregnancy showing off the baby bump :)
b. Any photos containing mementos made with your child's name
c. Pictures of any items that remind you of your child...maybe a nursery theme or item.

The ideas are limitless...these are just a few ideas. It doesn't take a lot to create a collage either. :) Thank you to everyone who has allowed me to create a collage for them. I consider it an honor that you have allowed me to create something for you in memory of your sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment