Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome

If you have found your way here, it may be because you follow my personal blog. If you are not familiar with my story. Please feel free to visit my blog.

The purpose of this blog is two fold. First, I want to create a memorial photo collage of my son as any mother who has lost her child knows that you can not do enough to remember your child. Second, I want to create a free collage for all the wonderful women who have been there for me as I have grieved the most tragic event in my life thus far...the loss of my sweet baby boy Jonathan.

Please come back as I develop Jonathan's forever remembered photo collage. If you like what you see and would like your own collage, please email me directly:
foreverrememberedphotocollage@yahoo.com.

Please include in your email:

1. Any photos you wish to include, there is no limit.

2. Any colors or objects that remind you of your baby.

3. Your blog address if you have one.

4. Your Baby's name and date of birth.

3 comments:

Bree said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I will be emailing you!

Anonymous said...

Bree, I would love to do one for Ella!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I was wondering if you are taking any new requests for a free remembrance baby collage. I would like to put in a request for my angel baby.

Post a Comment