I am so envious of your lovely photos of Jonathon. The hospital just took very sterile looking photos of Henry and I am so mad at myself for not thinking to take photos ourselves with our little man.
Sarah, if you would like one for Henry I am sure we can make some beautiful photos of your little man. :) We can tie it in with some pictures while you were pregnant. *hugs* Its up to you. :)
10 comments:
Jessica, this is so beautiful!!! I will be requesting one very soon! :)
Fran, I would love to do one for you! :)
It's lovely, Jessica. A beautiful tribute to your precious, precious baby. I would be honored to have something like that to display - it's perfect!
Emily, I would love to do one for you. :)
It's absolutely beautiful. I too would be love to have something like this for Madelyn. I will put in my request!
I would love to do one for you as well Heather. :)
Oh Jessica..... it's beautiful!!!!!
I am so envious of your lovely photos of Jonathon. The hospital just took very sterile looking photos of Henry and I am so mad at myself for not thinking to take photos ourselves with our little man.
Huge hugz and love coming your way! xoxo
Sarah, if you would like one for Henry I am sure we can make some beautiful photos of your little man. :) We can tie it in with some pictures while you were pregnant. *hugs* Its up to you. :)
Awww, thank you! Yes, I must scan my pics that I have and the ultrasound images. I would LOVE for you to do a collage for Henry! Thank you so much!
These collages are all beautiful Jess. So amazing for you to do. When I am ready for one - I'll send you the info!
What a precious little boy.
Post a Comment